I’m a huge fan of quick, easy eats. This chocolate shake been a morning staple of mine lately. If you use my chocolate ice cream recipe, this shake is loaded with magnesium, calcium, vitamin A, food sourced multi-vitamins (ie. egg yolks), protein, metabolism stimulating saturated fat from coconut milk and easy to digest SUGAR.
Chocolate Shake Ingredients:
- 1 cup of my chocolate ice cream made with coconut milk
- 1-2 egg yolks
- 2-3 tablespoons cold brew or strongly brewed coffee concentrate (I usually make a small cup of pour over coffee using 4 tablespoons finely ground coffee and about 1/2 cup water)
- 1-2 tablespoons collagen hydrolysate (like this)
- Chocolate shavings to garnish (this is my go-to chocolate bar)
1) In a blender combine ice cream, coffee, egg yolk, and collagen hydrolysate.
2) Blend chocolate shake until combined and top with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
*Raw egg yolks are not appropriate for everyone, especially those with weakened immunity. Please do your own research and make your own choice on whether they are right for you. You may also view our disclaimer here.
This post was shared at Fight Back Friday.
What is your favorite easy breakfast (aside from this chocolate shake of course!)? Please share in the comments!