I’m a huge fan of quick, easy eats. This chocolate shake been a morning staple of mine lately. If you use my chocolate ice cream recipe, this shake is loaded with magnesium, calcium, vitamin A, food sourced multi-vitamins (ie. egg yolks), protein, metabolism stimulating saturated fat from coconut milk and easy to digest SUGAR.
Chocolate Shake Ingredients:
- 1 cup of my chocolate ice cream made with coconut milk
- 1-2 egg yolks
- 2-3 tablespoons cold brew or strongly brewed coffee concentrate (I usually make a small cup of pour over coffee using 4 tablespoons finely ground coffee and about 1/2 cup water)
- 1-2 tablespoons collagen hydrolysate (like this)
- Chocolate shavings to garnish (this is my go-to chocolate bar)
1) In a blender combine ice cream, coffee, egg yolk, and collagen hydrolysate.
2) Blend chocolate shake until combined and top with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
*Raw egg yolks are not appropriate for everyone, especially those with weakened immunity. Please do your own research and make your own choice on whether they are right for you. You may also view our disclaimer here.
This post was shared at Fight Back Friday.
What is your favorite easy breakfast (aside from this chocolate shake of course!)? Please share in the comments!
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Butter Nutrition, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.