If I were to describe you, I’d guess that you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and incredibly selfless.
But if you were to describe your current nutrition status, there just might be a bit of nutritional debt.
Whether you just need a tweak here or there or a total food and mindset makeover, you are straight up confused with all the information provided by Google University. Maybe utterly overwhelmed is a better word 😉
Since you’ve made it here, something tells me that you’re a) tired of not getting answers b) tired of not getting results c) sick of Western Medicine only offering pills and d) ready for a whole new approach and strategy for your health.
But maybe you…
- Have no idea about what to eat or where to start
- Need help finding the supplements that are indicated for your body, your digestion, and your sensitive system
- Feel isolated. You wish more people could relate to what you’re going through but no one quite gets it the way you need them to.
No matter where your starting from, you want to support your body in the best possible way because you know that the best offense for good health is a good nutritional defense.
You want to nourish your body at a deeper level based on real data, not just by trying what worked for someone else.
You’re ready to use your energy and motivation towards an approach that actually adds up to big changes in your body, not just some short-term cleanse, diet, protocol, or fast that might get you some quick results, but it doesn’t last and in the long run just sends your body deeper and deeper into confusion and nutritional debt.
But you have no idea how to take that vision and turn it into a reality.
Trust me, I’ve been there…
In the world of nutrition and health, I have a few hard-core philosophies:
- I believe that your body has the inherent ability to heal if you give it the right nutrients, environment, attitude and patience (you did not get here overnight, I guarantee it).
- I believe that your body is your best friend and it does not do things purposely to make you frustrated (read: bloating, weight gain, fatigue). Instead, your body is just doing the best it can with what it’s given, along with all that other stuff we throw at the body on the regular in this modern world: chronic stress, lack of sleep, and inadequate movement. Your body is amazing and it’s just making all the appropriate bodily adjustments it needs to survive.
- I believe that trying to lose weight is a big no-no, because there are always things beneath the surface that need to be addressed first. In order to achieve weight loss, you must focus on health 100% so if your body needs to lose weight, it will naturally, but as a natural byproduct of being healthy (not something you trick or manipulate your body into doing).
- I believe in the sweetness of life. And that includes ice cream, burgers, donuts, fancy coffee and all those other things you often crave. Everything has a place, you just need to figure out what goes where.
It all boils down to this: if you’ve got some nutritional work to do, I’m here to help you do the heavy lifting. To help you find your secret mix of fuel that leaves you energized, empowered, and brings out your best self every day.
Hi there, I’m Catherine Crow and I’m crazy about helping my clients identify what’s going wrong with their diet, so they can start doing what’s right.
How did nutrition become my life?
In 2010, I was working as an executive assistant at a Venture Capital firm while dealing with some annoying digestive problems that were really interfering with my life. I didn’t find answers from the help I sought, and so I searched for answers on my own. Ultimately, this path led to quitting my job, and going back to school to fuel my greater passion and purpose: making sure others had the information and choice to not make the same mistakes I did.
In nutrition school, I started this “little” blog called Butter Nutrition as a project to share my learnings, because not only was butter always one of my favorite foods, but butter was also one of the most misunderstood foods at the time (margarine exists, really?)! And because butter is better too.
Before long, the blog became my passion project and quickly grew reaching millions of people in just two short years, making my commitment to nutrition and my clients my full-time job.
That’s why I want to help you make the most of your nutrition.
In the last 7 years, the Butter Nutrition blog has reached over 20 million people. Through The Creating Wealth eBook, The Wealthy Metabolism eCourse, Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis, and one-on-one coaching, thousands of people have gotten their hands on the information they need to dramatically shift the way they fuel their life.
If you need support, I specialize in digestive issues, low energy, diet recovery, and metabolism slowdown. By joining my FREE email list, you’ll get a variety of free downloads, and get weekly recipe ideas + nutrition articles.
You’ll also get the latest information about what I’m using, studying, or testing, so you’re always the first to know.
Just enter your name and email below and let me join you on your journey ♥
P.S. I realize that by just showing up here, you have an incredible commitment to your health and the health of those around you, and I so very much respect that.