How do you know if you need a home detox? Answer the following questions to find out!
- Are you spreading toxins around your home instead of cleaning it?
- Are you unknowingly rubbing toxic chemicals on your skin that are adding to your body's toxic burden?
- Do you use air fresheners and scented candles that may be polluting your home instead of making it smell good naturally?
- Are you buying clean organic food, but use toxic products in your kitchen to save time at the expense of your health?
- Is your medicine cabinet packed with over the counter products that you just can't live without?
If you answered yes to any of these-- it's time for a home detox!
With the help of the Detox Your Home Email series, in 30 days you can establish NEW habits that leave your home a healthier, happier place! Sign up below:
Are you ready?
Here's the basic shopping list, so you're equipt with the most essential supplies you'll need to follow along throughout the month without the frustration of not having the right ingredients. Consider them an INVESTMENT in your healthy lifestyle!
- Baking soda (Costco size- like this)
- White vinegar (Costco size- like this)
- Castile soap (like this)
- Essential oils: 'Premium Starter Kit' with Home Diffuser (find it here)
- Coconut oil (like this)
With just those simple ingredients, you'll be ready to get started in the 30 day home detox challenge!
Here's the lineup:
- Week 1: Non-toxic cleaning recipes, quick & easy!
- Week 2: Make your own (edible!) skincare
- Week 3: Freshen the air in your home naturally
- Week 4: Medicine cabinet makeover
- Week 5: Kitchen detox and beyond
If you're ready to commit, subscribe below to get one Detox your Home email each week with your assignment! Don't forget to share this with your friends, and you can detox the home together for extra accountability and support!
Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com/alen44
Excited to do this!
Interested in your 30 day detox challenge.
Mary Ellen Worthy
What do you use for the dish washer to clean the dishes? Is there anything on the market that will not hurt us?
I use the first brand listed on under the "better options" in this post.