Surely you've HEARD about essential oils or seen them in some of your natural products, but how can you use them to support your health? If you've been a reader for a while, you already know that I’m all about prevention. If not, you can read more about this here. A big part of preventative health means nutrition and lifestyle play a primary role before any medical intervention.
Essential oils can help you transform your health and lifestyle in a number of ways. First they can empower you to ditch your toxic beauty products and make your own, while decreasing your toxic burden on your liver. Secondly, they can help support a healthy immune system. Additionally, oils can be used to support a non-toxic home environment by making your own cleaning products, air fresheners, and much more! And of course this is just scratching the surface with the most common uses for essential oils. Here are 100+ ideas to get you thinking 🙂
FREE DOWNLOAD: 100+ Ways to use Essential Oils! (no longer available)
Looking for more information and knowledge? Sign up for the 14 day FREE E-Course to learn:
- What ARE essential oils?
- Why should you use essential oils?
- How to use essential oils
- How to detox daily with essential oils
- How to use essential oils safely during pregnancy
- How to use essential oils for kids and babies
- How to use the most common everyday essential oils Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Thieves, Valor, Purification, Joy, Panaway & Peace and Calming.
- Why it's very important to know your source for essential oils