PSA: I reached out to Happsy to work together on this post and received complimentary product for my collaboration in writing a review. However, my ...
Detox your home
How do you know if you need a home detox? Answer the following questions to find out!
- Are you spreading toxins around your home instead of cleaning it?
- Are you unknowingly rubbing toxic chemicals on your skin that are adding to your body's toxic burden?
- Do you use air fresheners and scented candles that may be polluting your home instead of making it smell good naturally?
- Are you buying clean organic food, but use toxic products in your kitchen to save time at the expense of your health?
- Is your medicine cabinet packed with over the counter products that you just can't live without?
If you answered yes to any of these — it's time for a home detox!
With the help of the Detox Your Home Email series, in 30 days you can establish NEW habits that leave your home a healthier, happier place! Sign up below to subscribe to the email series or read the posts below:
4 All Natural Air Fresheners
Chances are you or someone you know owns one of those tree shaped air fresheners or some sort of wall plugin unit to help keep their home or car ...
How to make a Terrarium- The perfect DIY gift!
Maybe you pay close attention to your diet, watch out for food additives, and support your detoxification with a whole food diet, but what about toxins ...
8 Detoxifying Indoor Plants that act like Air Filters (3 of them are very hard to kill!)
Did you know that life indoors can make you sick? Here's what you can do to avoid this problem with both natural air fresheners and indoor ...
Kitchen Detox: 4 Weeks to a Healthy Kitchen
So much of your health depends on what is going on in your kitchen. If you've got a healthy kitchen that's always stocked with nourishing food, it ...