Maybe you pay close attention to your diet, watch out for food additives, and support your detoxification with a whole food diet, but what about toxins in your home? They are all around you if you pay close attention. That’s why I love ways to bring more nature indoors, something I encourage in my FREE Detox your Home E-mail series with the use of indoor plants to help detoxify the air in your home.
This DIY terrarium project is quick and easy, and makes a very simple “green” gift you can give to your friends. Here is all you need to know about how to make a terrarium!
Terrarium Supplies (makes 1 terrarium):
- 1 Small airplant- Tillandsia (like this)
- Bag of Moss (like this)
- Teardrop shaped glass terrarium (like this)
- Small sand dollar (optional)
- Gravel or glass stone (like this)
- Place a small amount of gravel in the base of the glass terrarium.
- Pull apart a small piece of moss to size and place in the back.
- Add the airplant and place as desired.
- Watertheairplant using the following instructions:
- Once a week soak in room temp water for 30 minutes.
- Shake off the water, and let dry upside down completely (to avoid water pooling in the base and rotting the airplant).
Ready to learn MORE ways to detox your home?
Subscribe below to join the 30 day detox your home challenge! How do you know if YOU need to detox your home? You just know 😉