These grain free and gluten free crepes are the perfect mix of protein, satisfying fat, and easy to digest carbohydrates. They are also a favorite quick/lazy dinner of mine! This recipe makes enough gluten free crepes for 1-2 people, but you will LOVE these– so make more!
Gluten Free Crepes:
- 3 small organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon collagen hydrolysate (like this)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (like this)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or simple syrup
- In a blender mix two large or three small eggs.
- Add salt, vanilla, gelatin and honey or simple syrup.
- In a pan (I use my stainless fry pan), melt the butter. When the butter melts, pour it into the egg mixture and blend until it’s combined. Allow some of the butter to remain in the pan to lubricate it and keep the pancake from sticking.
- Pour the mixture into your buttered pan on medium-low heat and wait patiently until the pancake is cooked enough to easily flip. Then flip, and cook until it’s done. Depending on the pan used, it will turn out pretty like a pancake, or other times it looks more like scrambled eggs.
- Top the gluten free crepes with cinnamon and drizzle generously with honey or maple syrup.
- Try out these gluten free crepes out on your kids, as it’s a great way to sneak MORE eggs into their diet.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Butter Nutrition, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.