Here’s my quick, go-to recipe:
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (grated in Cuisinart food processor)
- 1/2 cup shredded & roasted cauliflower
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Italian seasonings (depending on type)
- 1 egg
- Pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Cheese: mozzarella, Beecher’s Raw Flagship (here) & any extra parmesan
- Other toppings: fresh basil, sauteed onions, sausage, egg or whatever your heart desires!
1) Shred cauliflower using a Cuisinart food processor (use the grating blade).
2) Roast shredded cauliflower at 400 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid browning (use middle rack).
3) Combine cauliflower, grated Parmesan and spices. Add enough egg till the mixture forms a cohesive ball. Spread out on parchment paper and bake on a baking sheet for 12-18 minutes (at 375 degrees). I often flip the crust over after 10 minutes. Then add toppings and put under the boiler! Quick and easy. Serves 1-2. Enjoy!
This post was shared at Real Food Wednesday.