Cauliflower pizza crust:
- ½ cup grated Parmesan (grated in food processor)
- ½ cup shredded & roasted organic cauliflower
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛-1/4 teaspoon Italian seasonings (depending on type)
- 1 small organic egg
- Pizza sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Cheese: mozzarella, Raw Flagship (here) and any extra Parmesan
- Other toppings: fresh basil, sautéed onions, sausage, egg or whatever your heart desires!
1) Shred cauliflower using the grating blade of a food processor.
2) Roast shredded cauliflower on the middle rack of your oven at 400 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid browning.
3) Combine cauliflower, grated Parmesan, and spices. Add enough egg till the mixture forms a cohesive ball. Then, spread out cauliflower pizza crust on parchment paper and bake on a baking sheet for 12-18 minutes (at 375 degrees). I often flip the crust over after 10 minutes. Then add toppings and put under the boiler! Serves 1-2.