Simple, seasonal and delicious are the best words to describe this butternut squash soup recipe! Because squash is very easy to digest and nutrient dense, this butternut squash soup is a perfect way to nourish your family!
Butternut Squash Soup Ingredients:
1 large butternut squash
2 stalks celery
salt to taste
1 cup chicken bone broth (you could use chicken stock as a substitute bone broth)
3-4 cups water (to reach desired consistency)
2 tb refined coconut oil (where to find coconut oil)
2 tb butter
1) Cut the butternut squash in half and remove seeds.
2) Roast at 400 degrees for about 50-60 minutes or until soft and tender.
3) Chop onion, celery & carrot. Saute onion in coconut oil over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
4) Add carrot and celery and continue to saute for about 10-15 more minutes.
5) Add bone broth, squash, water and bring to a simmer.
6) Transfer butternut squash soup to high powdered blender (like this) and blend till smooth.
7) Finish butternut squash soup with butter and salt to taste.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Butter Nutrition, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.