¼ cup coconut flour (like this)
5 tablespoons cacao powder (like this)
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons cocoa butter (melted) (like this)
¾ teaspoon vanilla (like this)
2 tablespoons collagen hydrolysate (like this)
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (like this)
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1) In a bowl mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, collagen, salt, and baking soda.
2) Melt butter, honey, and cocoa butter over low heat and add vanilla extract. Then pour and mix with flour mixture.
3) In a separate bowl crack eggs and beat using a fork.
4) Add eggs to batter and stir. Then add the chocolate chips. Batter may appear thin but will thicken slightly.
5) Grease mini muffin tins with butter, or use mini-muffin liners.
6) Scoop about a tablespoon of batter into each cup.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Makes about 18 mini muffins.
For Buttercream Frosting:
1) Melt cocoa butter ever so slightly (just liquid, not hot or warm). Add room temperature butter, honey and vanilla.
2) Mix with a hand mixer until combined. If the frosting won't set up nicely, it's probably too warm. Let cool for a few minutes in the fridge and try whipping again.
*If you have high copper levels you may want to reconsider your chocolate consumption.