…tired of your doctor ignoring your symptoms if there’s not a pill to fix it?
…tired of your doctor not connecting how you feel to your nutrition?
…tired of doctors saying there is no correlation between what you eat, how you feel and your health condition?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you’re barking up the wrong tree!
Traditional doctors study medicine, not nutrition by default.
So, if you’re looking to transform how you feel through how you eat, live, and think, you’re going to have to try something new, something dramatically different than the approach traditional Western Medicine provides.
That’s where a nutritional checkup comes to the rescue…
A nutritional checkup can show you:
- what your current nutrition status is (35 nutritional elements to be exact), giving you the knowledge to take control of your health
- what you’re doing right with your nutrition right now that is working
- what habits or patterns are preventing you from reaching higher levels of health
- what supplements are throwing your nutrition out of balance and wasting you precious money
- what changes you need to make right now!
Plus, with Hair Analysis’s Significant Ratios report, you can find out your:
- Metabolic type (fast or slow) via the calcium:phosphorus ratio
- Stress supportive mineral balance (think always stressed, fight or flight syndrome) via the sodium:potassium ratio
- Thyroid supportive mineral balance (think fatigue, brain fog, sluggish digestion, weight issues) via the calcium:potassium ratio
- Hormone supportive mineral balance (think PMS, hormonal imbalance) via the zinc:copper ratio
- Adrenal supportive mineral balance (think always tired, feel run down) via the sodium:magnesium ratio
- Blood sugar supportive mineral balance (think hangry, moody, energy dips during the day) via the calcium:magnesium ratio
And so much more!
Enter Hair Analysis, the Nutritional “Checkup”
You want me to cut off a small piece of my hair at the root?
I know, it sounds a little strange, but the truth is, Hair Analysis is a nutrition screening tool that provides a unique snapshot into your body, showing your stress and energy profile along with your status of 35 different minerals in one cost effective test.
It’s also a very non-invasive way to obtain a tissue sample. Similar to that of a biopsy, except with Hair Analysis we aren’t looking for disease like a biopsy would, we are looking for nutrient status.
“Hair is a keratinized tissue consisting of protein. As the hair is being formed it is exposed to the internal metabolic environment including the blood, lymph, and extracellular fluids. Constituents entering the body are then accumulated into the hair and reflect a time-weighted exposure record of nutritional and toxic metal intake.” 
Hair Analysis can also detect imbalances sooner than blood tests can and show you early trends toward health problems…
Before and After Hair Analysis
Last week I sent in my own hair analysis – something I do regularly (usually 2x per year) not only to keep tabs on my own nutrition but also to test out different supplements and nutrient dense foods to see if they actually DO what they are supposed to.
Yep – I experiment on myself for the sake of my own clients!
(that’s my own hair sample… shhhh…. I’m not really a natural blonde 😉
It was such a freeing moment when I discovered hair analysis almost 3 years ago. Gone were the days of taking trendy supplements, multivitamins included (that I’m now discovering are doing way more harm that good) and instead eating strategic foods and just a few strategic whole food supplements that my body actually needs based on data.
Less when it comes to supplements is really better…
It’s been game changing in my own life, simplifying the way I not only spend money on supplements but also the way I view and treat my own body.
It goes against the grain of conventional nutrition marketing, comparing your nutrition plan to what others are doing (as well as the latest and greatest thing) and instead brings the focus back to YOU, and not anyone else.
Where the focus really belongs…
And after almost 13 years studying nutrition, one thing I’m seeing more and more is supplements becoming a bigger part of the problem and not a part of the solution.
Why is that?
Take this hair analysis client that sent me an email update last week. She’s been supplementing for years just based on generic advice from the internet, doctor, and great supplement marketing without any knowledge of what her deficiencies or excesses actually are [read: what her body needs].
She had no idea if why she felt bad was her diet, a health condition or her supplement plan.
It was as if she was blindfolded playing a game of darts just hoping to get “lucky” with various pills.
She was so confused on what to do…
That’s not exactly the way you want to stack the deck in your favor. Chance favors knowledge…
For her though, she did get lucky. A few months ago we hopped on the phone to discuss some options to work together, and we decided Hair Analysis was the next best option for where she was at.
She didn’t need a lot of hand-holding, but she did need some direction, insight on her body and how she could bring out the best in it from a nutritional perspective.
About three weeks after getting her hair analysis results, conducting a supplement review, and getting her own mineral balancing plan with food + minimal supplement recommendations she emailed me saying:
“Just giving you an update Catherine: my mineral balancing plan is going super! I’m no longer constipated and going to the bathroom regularly (and naturally) and it feels so good. My mood has of course improved too 😉 I’m being diligent with all of your recommendations and it’s working perfectly so far. Thanks Catherine!
If you haven’t already learned about the benefits of hair analysis and what an amazing tool this is, here’s what you need to know….
- …can tell you if your current supplement plan is messing you up so you can stop cycling through random supplements just hoping to “get lucky” from what worked for someone else (because we’re all different)! (especially important if you take vitamin D3 supplements regularly)
- …shows you if you minerals are in good balance (or not) to support thyroid health, hormonal health, adrenal health +more!
- …tests for 35 elements including calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, phosphorus, iron, plus more!
- …can identify if you have thyroid stress (fatigue, brain fog, sluggish digestion) or adrenal insufficiency (always tired, feel run down) as reflected by your mineral levels, so you can start supporting your body appropriately
- …helps you assess the accumulation of toxic heavy metals like uranium, arsenic, beryllium, mercury, cadmium, lead, and aluminum
- …tells you what your metabolic type is (fast or slow)
- …exposes your mineral deficiencies and excesses, so you know what nutrients your body actually needs and finally stop taking supplements that are just are the latest fad, trend, or available at your local Costco and stop forcing things on your body that it doesn’t need (saving you lots of $$ in the long run)
- …gives you crystal ball like insight into your body’s chemistry so you can start using real data to learn what your body actually needs while setting yourself up to get results much faster
If you’re ready to start making decisions on your health based on real data about your body, hair analysis is for you!
They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results…
So if you’ve been playing the do-it-yourself nutrition game for quite some time and don’t feel any better, isn’t it time to try something different?
Are you ready to approach your nutrition with the accuracy of your body’s chemistry instead?
Health > Diet
Because what your body really needs isn’t another diet.
It isn’t another supplement protocol.
It isn’t a fasting or starvation either.
Your body needs the ONLY thing that all of these common dieting patterns avoid — PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU.
Finding out what your body needs, and then giving it that (this is called health)!
Is that simple enough for you?
Because, amazing things happen when you make sure your body has all the raw materials (vitamins + minerals +calories) that it needs to support your body’s natural desire for health.
Give your body what it needs, and then get out of the way by letting it do it’s thing.
This is real health.
And here’s a preview of what our clients are saying:
“Hair analysis is easy and very interesting. I learned proper eating to make up for my deficiencies per the hair analysis. Catherine is amazing. Super knowledgeable about balancing your body and a pleasure to talk to. She can explain things that would normally make no sense to most people, like the charts, in a clear and pleasant manner.” (Lee, Hair Analysis Client)
“The Hair Analysis process is simple and easy to complete. I learned what nutrients I was lacking and how to raise the levels by using real food and not more pills. Catherine reviews the results and give practical solutions through food to correct your balances. Catherine is knowledgeable, thorough and communicates very well. EVEN when you are not sure what you are talking about. She weeds through all the information from your results and focuses on your needs.“ (Jean, Hair Analysis Client)
“I found out some things about nutrition that I NEVER knew. I know it will help me feel better and ultimately that is what I wanted out of this process! I would highly recommend it! If you have been following Catherine for a while, you surely understand her philosophy on nutrition, and she is extremely smart, helpful and really knows what the hair analysis shows. Catherine is genuine and takes the time needed to help you understand.” (Bella, Hair Analysis Client)
“I loved the consultation. You were so clear and took as much time as was needed to make sure that I understood everything. I learned where I am doing well and I learned what minerals I am low in, as well as how some supplements I was taking were throwing my mineral balance out of whack.” (Amy, Hair Analysis Client)
“Catherine covered everything — the test was very thorough. I learned my mineral deficiencies and excesses, plus a lot of other new things about myself and useful information. Catherine alleviated any concerns I had as well.” (Sara, Hair Analysis Client)
“I am very satisfied with my hair analysis purchase. The hair analysis and Catherine’s views based on the questionnaire were very helpful, really a wealth of information. I found answers to long-lasting issues I have.” (Onsel, Hair Analysis Client)
“I learned more in depth information about the vitamins my body is lacking than I did from a blood test. Catherine was very knowledgeable in the work she does and takes into consideration the whole person when recommending supplements.” (Angine, Hair Analysis Client)
“It was great working with Catherine as she fully understands what it’s like to go through health problems. She is very clear and thorough on what needs to be done according to the Hair Analysis results to bring the body back to health and will also answer any questions or concerns you may have about the program. I learned what my hair analysis results mean (mineral deficiencies/toxicities important ratios for body functions) and what supplements to take/food to eat on a daily basis to achieve optimal health. Health is not a quick fix process and Hair Analysis shouldn’t be seen as a diagnostic tool as it takes time and effort to bring the body back to homeostasis. It will be worth it.” (Naomi, Hair Analysis Client)
“Hair Analysis is simple to do, very informative, and Catherine is great and easy to work with. I learned what I was lacking in dietarily as well as supplements I was taking that I did not need and were raising some of my mineral levels.” (Anastacia, Hair Analysis Client)
Remember… the Hair Analysis Deluxe plan includes:
- Hair Analysis test (sample results here)
- Supplement review (what you’re currently taking)
- Custom mineral balancing plan
- 30-minute consultation
- 1 month of email support related to your hair analysis plan
You can check out here when you’re ready! With plans starting at $119 it’s a very low cost (and high reward) investment in your own health!
P.S. You can read frequently asked questions here. And if you’re not in the U.S. it’s not a problem. We’ve worked with clients from over 11 countries from all over the world!
 Juan de Vojníkov [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Human_hair_root02.jpg