I know it’s not raspberry season, but it is very easy to find frozen organic raspberries right now. I’ve been enjoying this smoothie as I try to hold on to summer a little bit longer! This is an easy, nutrient dense packed smoothie that is fail proof.
- 1.5 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (like this or this)
- 3 Tb water
- 1 Tb Collagen hydrolysate (like this)
- 2 pastured egg yolks*
- pinch of salt
- 1 tb honey (like this)
- splash of vanilla (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, water, egg yolks, collagen hydrolysate, salt & honey in a blender and blend until combined. Adding the raspberries too early can cause the egg yolk & honey to freeze before mixed thoroughly.
- Now add frozen raspberries and blend till smooth.
*Raw egg yolks are not appropriate for everyone. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a weakened immunity or a medical condition. Please do your own research and make your own choice on whether they are right for you.