¼ cup coconut flour (like this)
5 tb cacao powder (like this)
¼ cup honey
2 tb butter
2 tb cocoa butter (melted) (like this)
¾ tsp vanilla (like this)
2 tb gelatin collagen hydrolysate (like this)
3 tb chocolate chips (like this)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking soda
1) In a bowl mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, salt & baking soda.
2) Melt butter, honey, and cocoa butter over low heat and add vanilla extract. Then pour and mix with flour mixture.
3) In a separate bowl crack eggs and beat using a fork.
4) Add eggs to batter and stir. Then add the chocolate chips. Batter may appear slightly thin but will thicken slightly.
5) Grease mini muffin tins with butter, or use mini-muffin liners.
6) Scoop about a tablespoon of batter into each cup.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Makes about 18 mini muffins.
For Buttercream Frosting:
1) Melt cocoa butter ever so slightly (just liquid, not hot or warm). Add room temperature butter, honey and vanilla.
2) Mix with a hand mixer until combined. If the frosting won’t set up nicely, it’s probably too warm. Let cool for a few minutes in the fridge and try whipping again.