¼ cup coconut flour (like this)
5 tb cacao powder (like this)
¼ cup honey
2 tb butter
2 tb cocoa butter (melted) (like this)
¾ tsp vanilla (like this)
2 tb gelatin collagen hydrolysate (like this)
3 tb chocolate chips (like this)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking soda
1) In a bowl mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, salt & baking soda.
2) Melt butter, honey, and cocoa butter over low heat and add vanilla extract. Then pour and mix with flour mixture.
3) In a separate bowl crack eggs and beat using a fork.
4) Add eggs to batter and stir. Then add the chocolate chips. Batter may appear slightly thin but will thicken slightly.
5) Grease mini muffin tins with butter, or use mini-muffin liners.
6) Scoop about a tablespoon of batter into each cup.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Makes about 18 mini muffins.
For Buttercream Frosting:
1) Melt cocoa butter ever so slightly (just liquid, not hot or warm). Add room temperature butter, honey and vanilla.
2) Mix with a hand mixer until combined. If the frosting won’t set up nicely, it’s probably too warm. Let cool for a few minutes in the fridge and try whipping again.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before starting any treatment for a medical condition. Butter Nutrition, LLC shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site.