- 2 pastured eggs
- 1 tb butter
- 1 tb gelatin collagen hydrolysate (like this)
- 1 tb canned or fresh pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp vanilla (like this)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tb honey, maple or simple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (like this)
- In a blender mix 2 eggs.
- Add salt, vanilla, gelatin, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and 1 tb honey or simple syrup.
- In a pan (I use my stainless fry pan) melt 1 tb butter. When butter melts, pour into egg mixture and blend until combined. Let some butter remain in the pan to lubricate it and keep pancake from sticking.
- Pour the mixture into your buttered pan on medium-low heat and wait patiently until the pancake is cooked enough to easily flip. Then flip, and cook until done.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread over the surface of the pancake.
- Roll it up and top with any other desired toppings.
- Try these pumpkin pancakes out on your kiddos! A great way to get more eggs into their diet!
What’s your favorite pumpkin pancake recipe? Please share in the comments!